para asistencia en espanol por favor llame 805-242-1544


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore magna sit voluptatem aliqua.

If you are a military veteran, are on active duty, or are in the military reserves and have substance abuse issues or are suffering from a disorder such as P.T.S.D. related to your service, you may qualify for Veteran’s Treatment Court or participation in other, similar treatment programs as an alternative to going to jail for a crime.  In some situations, your case may be dismissed after your successful completion of one of these alternative treatment programs.

I have extensive experience in the assessment of these alternative treatment options for people whose legal problems are associated with their military service.  I would be honored to assist the brave men and women who have served our country in any way I can. (805) 723-0711

Related Articles

Translate »